New Patient FormsOur office follows infection control recommendations made by the ADA, the CDC and OSHA and therefore, we have made several changes which you will see at your next
dental appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
* Masks are a requirement and unless medically necessary, we ask that patients come alone.
* Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some Covid screening questions. You will be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
* We have Hepa filters in every operatory, office and lobby.
* We have hand sanitizer in various locations throughout the office for your needs.
* You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children's toys etc. since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
* Appointments will be managed to allow social distancing between patients. That might mean that you are offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
* We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area.
* Staff will have increased protection equipment which will look different from what you are accustomed.
* We look forward to seeing you again soon and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we have taken to keep everyone in our practice safe.
On behalf of myself and my staff, welcome! We are pleased that you have chosen our office for all of your oral health needs. When you visit our office your smile and dental health is our top priority. Our entire team is dedicated and motivated to provide you with the personalized, gentle care that you deserve. Our primary goal is and always will be, to help our patients receive the best dental care possible and to understand our patient's individual needs.
Our Practice is equipped with the most up to date technology, a well trained and friendly staff, and many different cosmetic services from which to choose including but not limited to : Invisalign, Zoom Whitening System and custom made Veneers. Dr. Wolff is a member of "DOCS" - Dental Organization of Conscious Sedation. Dr. Wolff and his staff believe that every patient should have the comfort care that they deserve. Our dental x-rays are done digitally which reduces our patient's radiation exposure up to 80%. We also offer many Hygiene services including oral cancer screening. We have two full-time Hygienists on staff to serve your needs.
Healthy Mouth Standard
Our practice is committed to a "Healthy Mouth Standard" for all of our patients. With this goal in mind, we created what we believe to be the criteria of a healthy mouth:
-Gum pocket depths of 3mm or below
-No leaky fillings
-No fractured or chipped teeth
-No malocclusion or crowding
-No soft gum recession
-No oral cancer
-No crowded or missing teeth
"Through clear communication, education, motivation and excellent care, we share the responsibility along with our valued patients in having them experience the benefits of a healthy mouth because a healthy mouth supports one's overall health, well being and a life free of disease and infection."
New Patients Welcome
New patients click here to learn about appointments & payment options as well as find answers to frequently asked questions, download patient forms & more.
Part of our commitment to serving our patients includes providing information that helps them to make more informed decisions about their oral health needs. This website is a resource we hope you’ll find both useful and interesting.
Contact Us! Request Appointment Today!
Please browse through our website and be sure to contact us if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment. You may also use our online appointment request form to schedule your appointment.
Office Hours: Monday - Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Follow Us/Patient Reviews: